Osho Whatsapp Group

To Join Osho Hindi / English Message Group in Whatsapp, Please message on +917069879449 (Whatsapp) #Osho Or follow this link http...

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

ordinary man, with all his extraordinariness

I have denied the invitation to visit America for years. My first Western disciples were American. Mukta has been asking me to go to America, and she could manage it because she belongs to one of the richest families in the Greek world. But I said, ”No, Mukta.”

One day while sitting in my room, Sheela just laughingly offered me a bottle of champagne, thinking that I would refuse, not knowing me at all. I accepted it with a ”thank you.” She looked puzzled.

Vivek laughed, everybody laughed when I poured the champagne into my glass and drank it. Vivek took pictures. They have been hiding those pictures, but I will persuade them to give the pictures to you because they are the tenth picture. I want to add the tenth picture to a man himself, not to any story, not to any pack of cards. 

In the East only the woman serves the wine. Ashu, don’t be afraid. Except fear, nothing has been the enemy of women. They were subjugated because of their fear. They were so ready, so willing to be subjugated, to be slaves, and for centuries. Don’t be afraid. At least with me be fearless, because I teach nothing but fearlessness.

I want to bring back the ordinary man, with all his extraordinariness. Naturally, first I have to be that ordinary man myself – and I am an ordinary man, extraordinarily ordinary... with a champagne bottle in the marketplace, rejoicing. That’s what champagne represents...


Notes of A Mad Man


Osho 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts