Osho Whatsapp Group

To Join Osho Hindi / English Message Group in Whatsapp, Please message on +917069879449 (Whatsapp) #Osho Or follow this link http...

Monday, November 16, 2015

Satyam... Shivam... Sundram.

It feels so joyful, so peaceful, so blessed to have you all around me. It is very beautiful. Jesus was not so blissful... I mean the company he had around him. It was not a very beautiful company, only Jews. I also have many Jews. Jews are beautiful, but to be Jewish is wrong. To be traditional, to belong to a tradition, to hang with religion, is wrong.

Just to be oneself is true. That is my teaching, just to be yourself; just to be your own purity, without fear... whatsoever it means, without fear, because it will mean different things for different people. Sheela was thinking of buying a plane for me. A million dollar plane so I can fly... but I am flying, flying without a license, and flying to the highest, where there are no limits. Otherwise there are always limits. I have heard: One man was driving fast, suddenly he stopped, looked at his wife and his motherin-law sitting in the back and said, ”Okay, let’s first of all decide who is driving this car, you or your mother.”

This is beautiful. Without wasting a million dollars....Good. I am now high. It is so good. 

Satyam... Shivam... Sundram.

Truth... Good... Beauty.

God is more precisely defined as beauty, not as truth, or as good. We are only consciousness and awareness; even chemistry cannot interfere....

I am a child again,

I can hear where this water,

and the land ends....

What a land.

I am relaxed twenty-four hours a day, so sleep is very difficult. I am relaxed... no, I am relaxation. Howsoever beautiful a man is, there is something ugly about him, and vice versa; howsoever ugly a man is, there is something beautiful about him. Whereas a woman is always beautiful. Do you know I am laughing? I am trying my best to make you laugh. Don’t listen to anybody, continue towards the heights which only the ignorant can know, heights which only those who do not know much can reach. To know is not great. To not know is to go to the heights. Not knowing is truth. That is why I said J. Krishnamurti is full of knowledge. He is so full of intellectuality; if he gets out of it he will become unenlightened again, just like me.

 To know is not to know. Not to know is to know.
That’s what the Upanishads say, and they say it rightly.
I cannot see, but I can cry, I can again be a child.
Only very few people have known such a vastness.


Notes Of a Mad Man

Chapter One, Session Two

Osho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts