Osho Whatsapp Group

To Join Osho Hindi / English Message Group in Whatsapp, Please message on +917069879449 (Whatsapp) #Osho Or follow this link http...

Monday, November 16, 2015

The word Bhagwan is a code word..

This is rare. This is for what we are searching, seeking, wanting, everywhere else. This is the end.

You can go anywhere, to the church, to the mosque, to the temple, but wherever you go you do not reach the whole. This is so beautiful. I feel so good.


Actually, oxygen and nitrogen are basic elements of existence. They can be of much use, but for reasons the politicians have been against chemicals of all kinds, all drugs. The very word drug has become dangerous. They are so against drugs because people can come to know themselves, and when people come to know themselves politicians lose their power over them -and they love their power. 


In the Vedas they call it soma, the essence, and since those ancient days until today, all those who know have recognized, either directly or indirectly, that chemicals can be of immense service to man. Man is chemistry, so is existence. All is chemistry. We cannot avoid its influence. Let Devageet write his notes, but on his other side the woman knows, but the man writes. The one who knows always remains silent. Neither the Gita nor The Bible are written by men who know. 


Those who know are silent, and the ones who do not know talk about it. About and about and about, round and around, turning around and around but he never comes to a real stop. And I am really stopped.


In me the existence has stopped.
In me also the woman knows.
It is the man who speaks.
The woman remains silent.


Just because of the eloquence of his words man has dominated; otherwise he knows nothing. The same is true for me too....
 

The woman knows,
is soaring high above the clouds,
leaving the man to talk.
Buddha says charaiveti, charaiveti.
Go on, go on,
there are no limits.
We are not going anywhere.
We are here and now.


If we are in total intensity, in total sincerity, we are here and now. Then all is achieved. It is so close that we need not go anywhere, but just relax. Relaxation is the peak. If you can relax utterly and remain aware, then there are no holds, no hindrances, but gaps. The gaps are immense, you can use them as stepping stones towards God.


I am here, so no need to be afraid. I am absolutely unafraid. I have transformed your room into a Noah’s Ark. It is so and it will always remain so. The Upanishads have this prayer:
 

”O Lord, take us from darkness to light,
from untruth to truth,
from death to deathlessness....”


This, this is for what they are praying.


The word in Sanskrit is prah, from which the Hindi prarthana comes. Excuse me, for a moment I fell into an old habit, because English to me is still a foreign language. It can never be very close to me. Although I have spoken millions of words in English it still doesn’t mean it is close to my heart. It is my only foreign language, but my real language is the language of silence, and ”prayer” in Sanskrit comes closest.


Yes, Sanskrit comes closest... Hebrew a little, but no modern language.... English particularly does not come close; in fact it has gone the farthest. It is not their fault. It is the language for measurement and technical accuracy. They have to make it a reality, a reality of technology, of science. So don’t be worried if I halted in saying ’prayer’.


Don’t be worried about my language, my grammar. I am not a man of language, not a logician at all. I am a man of silence who only speaks out of necessity... of necessity because nobody speaks the language of the Real. Everybody speaks of everything else, endlessly about everything except the Real. Hence I have to speak. In the whole world there are very few who know, who can understand, who can speak of the Real.


All the great speakers are deaf. I am not a great speaker but I am certainly deaf. But what is
happening now is so very beautiful I don’t want to hear anything. My consciousness is beyond, far away beyond the clouds. I can hear you saying, ”Stop, the time is over.” Time is never over, cannot be.


I can understand why Leonardo da Vinci is Leonardo; why Michelangelo is Michelangelo; why Rabindranath is Rabindranath; and Khalil Gibran is Khalil Gibran. They have all touched this beauty in their dreams. Yes, only in their dreams but they never knew the truth. What they knew was the object, but what I know is the knower... the subject, the Great Subjectivity... consciousness... Sat-Chit-Anand. I understand Truth – Bliss – Consciousness....


Open your wings,
there is nothing to fear,

nothing to lose.
Just be open to the sun,
the stars....


Don’t be afraid. I am always in favor of danger, and this is dangerous because you are on the very verge of consciousness. This is the time you want to stop, but this is the time I want you to go on, because danger is beautiful, you cannot have too much. But I see you are already going back, you are backing away. What is there to fear? Chemistry is there, the body is there; I can talk – what does it matter if I am not in the body? One man is not important... but what I am saying matters. What I am saying will remain, it will stay; it is of the essence. I don’t matter. What matters is what I am saying.


If the time is over, okay, but five minutes for my silence.... I was just trying to feel the chair, because I am so in the sky, to be in this chair at the same time is wonderful. I am not joking. I have never joked in my life. All those jokes... I have forgotten them.


The word Bhagwan is a code word. It means nothing in itself. I have given it the meaning, the
blessed one, but it means nothing. But wherever I am, I will come back whenever you use this word bhagwan.


I will always be there when you say, ”Bhagwan.”


Thank you all.


Notes Of A Madman

Osho 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts